Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's My Photogiversary!

ok folks~
it brings me great joy to share that today is my
ONE YEAR PHOTOGIVERSARY!!!!!

What is a photogiversary, you might ask?
It's the anniversary of the day that I took a risk
by putting myself out there as being for hire with my camera.

It's true.
Exactly one year ago today,
I wrote my first official blog post as a photographer.

{If you are sentimental, you can view that post here
and join me as I look back.}

Soon after, I sent out an email to network
with my network of peeps here in Orlando
and I am overwhelmed with the encouragement
and support that I have received.

So, to you that have "liked" my facebook page,
commented on my blog, hired me for a shoot,
recommended me to your friends,
helped me with the techy world that I still fear,
or offered any kind words at all,
THANK YOU.

I have been so blessed by this new adventure
and by the love and encouragement of my community.

I promise to just keep getting better.
And to always be inspired by this work.
xoxo~
Melonie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment