Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Mini-Sesh of the Season.

'Tis my first preview of mini-sessions
for this year's holiday season.
I'm having so much fun
getting time with these great families
in front of my lens.

Meet Ginger and family.
There ain't nothin' better than a thick
North Carolina accent, folks.
And the sweet, hospitable personalities to match.

This was Ginger's gift to her sis this year.
What a GREAT IDEA!!!
Thanks for the pleasure of hanging with your peeps!

{PHOTO 1}

{PHOTO 2}

{PHOTO 3}

{PHOTO 4}

{PHOTO 5}

{PHOTO 6}

Which photo is your fave?
Leave a comment below to help these folks
earn free portraits.

2 comments:

  1. G- I LOVE your pictures!!! Melonie does GREAT work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are great, but #4 is my favorite! That smile is just contagious!!

    ReplyDelete