Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

To humor me, please make that little drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound (that they make on Christmas Vacation) by trilling that little tongue of yours.....




And the winner of the free session and CD images is..........






Out of 37 entries..........




#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what are the chances of that happening?!).....
See below for to confirm the randomness:
(I had to take a picture of the results because I am too dumb to figure out how to get the real thing on here.... :) ).





And #1 on my list of entries was..................




KATIE DUGDALE!!!!!!!
Refer to my highly technologically advanced counting system below for proof:

Congrats to Katie and her family of 5!!!!!!!! Looking forward to scheduling your portrait session sometime very soon. :) Hit me up by email to get that on the books, k?

Thanks for playing everyone! And this contest was so much fun, that there are surely to be more along the way, so stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment